Thursday, December 27, 2007

We've received our first donation.

I got a lovely card from Barb F. in NY. She sent along $10. to make something (knit or crocheted) Sara would like, I'm assuming for the project. I took the money and bought 5 skeins of Caron Simply Soft Brites. Of course in shades of purple and green. I also got a multi color and a pink. I've started a log cabin blanket (the baby size) as the first blanket. DH got me the MasonDixon Knitting book for Christmas so I have to try the pattern. I thought it would be a unique way to incorporate the different colors of yarn. I will post pictures as I go.

2 comments:

Pennie said...

How awesome is that! I'm sure you will make something beautiful in honor of Sara. Hope you had a great holiday . . . you have been on my mind :) Pennie

suzyknits said...

THanks Pennie.